Please find the latest blog posts, papers published about the competition here:
- Winner of attacker track, and second place at defender track is here
- Defender track second place in white paper format is here
- Attacker track, second place is here
Visit the GitHub project
for detailed information.
This contest involves functional malicious binaries. By participating, you agree to the terms of service.
*all times are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
Attacker Challenge - CLOSED
Defender Challenge - CLOSED
(one per Challenge): US $2,500 in Azure credits
(one per Challenge): US $500 in Azure credits
Judging criteria are detailed in the contest rules
, but include:
You must publish your solution to win.
- Defender Challenge
- highest true positive rate when deployed in the Attacker Challenge
- the solution must also satisfy modest (<1%) FP requirements
- Attacker Challenge
- most black-box evasions against defensive countermeasures
- fewest number of model queries breaks a tie